Non-drinkers, PC people and alcohol police – look away now. New app, Bevy is about to seriously shake up the alcohol delivery market.
Ever needed a top-up of wine at dinner, arrived at the party empty-handed or just fancied your favourite treats delivered to you – like, now? This is the app for you.
Bevy’s fleet of expertly trained delivery Butlers are on call across most of London, making this the fastest, most reliable and lowest cost delivery service around. You can even GPS track your Butler’s journey from store right to your door.
And it doesn’t just stop with booze. You can also receive rapid deliveries of alcohol, tobacco, snacks, condoms (ahem) and more, right up until 5am. Better still, products are shop prices with no minimum spend or cheeky hidden fees. It’s usually £5 per delivery, but lucky Love London readers get free delivery!
Your free delivery code:
Bevy is 100% app-only and designed to completely transform the traditional shopping trip into a 10-second secure check out. Deliveries can be made to your location or to another address if you are on the move. All that’s left to do is GPS track your order and it’ll be with you before you’d even had time to grab your coat.
Bevy Butlers are available from 5pm – 5am Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the service is expanding rapidly across London and beyond. The app is free to download on the AppStore now:
Why Order with Bevy:
- The first and only on-demand alcohol delivery service in the EU
- Average 30-minute delivery time blows away any other ‘on-demand’ service in retail
- Local shop prices with no mark-ups or hidden fees
- No minimum order value, just a flat £5 for delivery
- Wide but curated selection of the most popular premium brands
- Secure and rapid in-app payment
- Rapidly browse over 300 convenience goods and check out in less than 10 seconds
- Track order arrival in real time with GPS tracking and notifications
- Superior and discreet service from trained Bevy Butlers on motorcycles that cut through traffic
Follow The Butler Blog