There are certain style rues we are supposed to adhere to. However, at Love London, we believe some (most) rules were made to be broken. So when it comes to the age old adage that you should never wear black and brown together – we beg to differ.
When layered correctly – black and brown isn’t just OK, it’s incredible!
Get the look…
From top left:
- Team this brown Agora Fedora Hat from Missguided £15 with a black top and cosy faur fur jacket for this look
- Wear these gorgeous Valentino Rockstud Shoes from Selfridges £615 with just about anything to inject some serious style into your outfit
- For a relaxed look, try the Sinenna Joggers from Missguided
£19.99£13.99 with a brown tee with sheer shoulders and some heels. It’s a great weekend look.
- Want to wear black and brown to work? Match a staple black polo neck with this gorgeous tan leather pencil skirt ASOS £30
- Wearing all black? Throw this gorgeous Y.A.S. brown wool coat with black collar trim over the top for a polished look ASOS
- Get festival ready (it’s never too early!) with this Aztec oversized cardigan from New Look £27.99 £12. Wear now with opaque tights and a great hat, or wait for summer and throw over denim shorts while you dance around in a field. PERFECT!
Psst: The gorgeous Maxi dress in the first photo collage is the Givenchy scarf print maxi, that’s been seen on both Kim Kardashian and Lily Aldridge recently. Which is probably the reason it’s completely sold out, EVERYWHERE! Was retailing for around £1650.