You know the Love London team LOVE a bit of cinema. But not just average cinemas of course. Why would we need average? This is London, and London has so much more than just average.
There are cinemas popping up just about everywhere – on rooftops, in hot-tubs…but Drive-In Film Club, the capital’s only Drive In Cinema, are adding to the Summer fun as they’ve just extended their run at the gorgeous Alexander Palace.
The May line-up looks awesome, kicking off with Oscar-nominated Selma, swiftly followed by EVERYONE’s guilty pleasure (and ultimate drive-in film) Grease (and even better, it’s the Sing-A-Long version). You can also catch screenings of The Imitation Game, The Theory of Everything and Birdman, not forgetting Drive-In crowd-pleasers Pulp Fiction and The Notebook.
Just drive up, pick your spot and enjoy the movies! With the best in classic films and new releases raring to go on the big screen and window services of stateside snacks by roller skating staff, this is the best way to enjoy a flick this spring by miles. It’s all state of the art digital equipment, and at just £22 per car regardless of occupancy, there’s no need to be alone at the Drive In.
The line-up looks like this…
- Saturday 9th May 2015 – Selma (2015) – 8:45 PM
- Sunday 10th May 2015 – Grease Sing-A-Long (1978) –8:45 PM
- Monday 11th May 2015 – The Imitation Game (2014) –8:45 PM
- Tuesday 12th May 2015 – The Notebook (2004) – 8:45 PM
- Wednesday 13th May 2015 – The Theory Of Everything (2015) – 8:45 PM
- Thursday 14th May 2015 – Pulp Fiction (1994) – 8:45 PM
- Monday 18th May 2015 – Grease Sing-A-Long (1978) –9:00 PM
- Tuesday 19th May 2015 – Birdman (2015) – 9:00 PM
Want more info? Course you do. Head to the website to find out all the finer details x