You have precisely 15 days until Fathers Day.
If you haven’t even begun to think about gift ideas…you better get cracking! Many of the online stores have offers and discounts available in advance, so today is the perfect time to get your act together and snap up the ideal gift for your Pops. It’s the osne day of the year you really get to celebrate the bloke who picked you up from school discos, lends you cash when you need it, changes the lightbulbs, buys the kids presents and lets you raid the cupboards when yours are bare.
Here are some of our favourite ideas for all type/age of man, with something (hopefully) to suit all budgets.
1. Photo Book (various prices, Blurb)
I absolutely love this idea, especially for those of you with kids, or who are particularly close to their Daddy. Pick some of your favourite family photos, collate your memories, and bind them all together in a gorgeous, hard cover book that your Dad can keep forever. Magical.
- Get 15% off printed books using the code 4ALL. This is valid for all customers and has a minimum order value of 35GBP.
- Get 25% off printed books using the code INTRO. This is only valid for new customers and has no minimum order value.
2. Drink Gifts (Selfridges, £1.99 – £150)
The majority of Dad’s enjoy a little tipple every now and then, and Selfridges have a fantastic range of gift ideas whether your Dad likes Whiskey, Beer or Wine. They’ve also thought of the tee-totals this year and have a limited edition “Dad” Coke bottle, at only £1.99.
3. Food Gifts (£6.50 – £215, Fortnum & Mason)
Is your father a bit of a foodie? If so, there is no better place to shop than Fortnum and Mason, whose food halls are legendary. They have gifts for all budgets and tastes, but these are some of our favourites.
Plus – if you fancy cooking your Dad something a bit special, it’s worth checking out this sexy looking bit of steak…
4. Lomography Retrospective Diana Camera (£55, Urban Outfitters)
A great fun camera that takes dreamy, lo-fi images on old fashioned film. Perfect.
- Get £1 delivery with code BOOM
5. Molton Brown Gift Set (£40, John Lewis)
If you have a Dad who likes taking care of himself and doesn’t mind a product or two, this is a lovely little set. Perfect for taking on holiday. to the gym, or just for smartening up the bathroom, it has all the essentials a great smelling father could need.