Love Circa Waves? Want To Win Tickets To Their Sold Out Gig This Weekend?
To celebrate the launch of the Xperia Z5 from Sony, we’ve teamed up with them to offer one lucky reader and a friend the chance to see Circa Waves perform live at their sold out gig on Sunday 18th October. Taking place at ‘Under The Bridge’, it’s the hottest ticket in town and you could be there courtesy of the new Xperia Z5 from Sony.
As an official sponsor of the Q Awards 2015 in association with Absolute Radio, Sony will be showcasing its brand new Xperia Z5 series smartphones at the intimate gig. With the world’s fastest autofocus and 5x Clear Image Zoom, the Xperia Z5 series will be placed around the event capturing fleeting moments you don’t want to miss at any live gig.
Nominated for Best New Act at this year’s Q Awards, Circa Waves’ will be performing hits such as ‘Young Chasers’ and ‘Stuck in My Teeth’ to a live crowd in West London.
To be in with a chance of winning answer this question correctly in the comments box below:
How many times closer can you get to your favourite performing artist if you had the new Xperia Z5 smartphone from Sony?
A) 3 times closer
B) 4 times closer
C) 5 times closer
The competition will close at 11am on Friday, 16th October 2015 and the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries. The winner will be notified by 12noon via email. Please be sure that you have access to your emails at this time, and that you are able to make the Circa Waves gig at Under The Bridge THIS Sunday!
Terms and conditions
1. The Sony Xperia Z5 presents ’Circa Waves’ intimate gig competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of LoveLondon.co.uk their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 16.10.15 on 03.30pm Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. Three winners will receive 1 x Ticket with a plus one
10. The winners will be notified by email and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to this email within 3 hours of being notified by LoveLondon.co.uk then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and LoveLondon.co.uk shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from LoveLondon.co.uk within 3 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Sony retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Sony for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Sony accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Sony further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. Sony reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Sony in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Sony shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
20. Promoter: LoveLondon.co.uk
Header image via PrimaryTalent.com