Is it just me who feels an uncontrollable desire to shop whenever the sun comes out?
Unfortunately today I’m stuck in doors, but that doesn’t stop me. And my online browsing has been rather productive, and I’ve come across these gorgeous Designer handbags at a fraction of their original cost.
- PAUL’S BOUTIQUE | Holly Quilted Bag | Was £60 NOW £ 48.00 | www.houseoffraser.co.uk
- Religion | Gothic Shoulder Bag | Was £60.00 Now £42.00 | www.asos.com
- KAREN MILLEN | Modern Smudge Silk Print Clutch | Was £95 NOW £ 85.00 | www.houseoffraser.com
- JUST CAVALLI | Turquoise Ruched Leather Bag | Was £550 NOW £299 | www.brandalley.co.uk
- House of Holland | Harris Tweed Shopper Bag | Was £289.00 NOW £161.50 | www.asos.com
- Episode | Woven Hobo Bag | Was £ 185.00 NOW £ 111.00 | www.houseoffraser.com
- DKNY | Patent Small Shopper Bag With Scarf | Was £110 NOW £ 88 | www.houseoffraser.com
- Clarmonia | Gold Mirandolina Shopping Bag | Was £600 NOW £400.00 | www.brandalley.co.uk
- Ameko | Large Leather Slouch Bag | Was £179 Now £110 | www.asos.com
- ALDO | Virga Clutch Bag | Was £40.00 NOW £32.00 | www.asos.com
And one for luck….
OK, this isn’t Designer but it caught my eye as I was researching and I love this little ASOS Cross-the-Body number for festivals or laid back holiday vibes. It comes in different colour-ways too, so a lovely little bargain…
What are your thoughts? Would you splash out on any of these? Are you staying neutral, or planning on a huge colour pop this season? Which ones are your favourites for Spring/Summer? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you…