Some of you may have seen me announce my fantastic news earlier today on Twitter (and if you’ve been anywhere near me recently you’ll have heard a whole lot of squealing going on) as I am lucky enough to have partnered up with Alpro to be their Blogger Ambassador for the Summer – woopeee!
This means lots of things.
1. I get to try out all the yummy goodies in the Alpro range – I’m already a huge fan of the Almond Milk and Vanilla puddings, so looking forward to testing out the rest of the range.
2. I get to hang out at lots of fantastic mainstream and unusual festivals this summer, reporting back to you and (probably) frolicking around in lots of mud.
3. We will hopefully be able to bring you some great exclusives, including chats with some of the stars (if we bump into them…)
4. Festival fashion! I’ll do my best to snap some of the best outfits I see and have a chat with the stylish revellers donning the garms
5. I will be around to say hi to any of you lovely readers who are also attending, so we can have a drink, jump around and sing along (badly in my case) to some brilliant bands.
I am so excited about this – it’s no surprise to anyone who reads the site regularly that I absolutely adore festivals, so am over the moon to get to hang out with Alpro throughout the Summer and report back on all the goings on.
As a special treat, I’ve got some brand new Hunter Wellies, some fab festival jewellery and a gorgeous new pair of Super shades from Liberty too (aren’t they amazing?!), so I’m all ready and just waiting for the sun to come out!
Now – we all know I’ve not been very well so unfortunately I’m not quite up to wild festival all-nighters and camping in soggy fields quite yet, but I will be around at Wychwood Festival at Cheltenham racecourse this weekend taking it a little easy, so if you’re in the area please tweet me and let’s meet. I’m @Love_London and will be checking the hashtag #plantpower all weekend (and all summer!)
And if you’re wondering why #plantpower? Simples. It’s because that’s where all the goodiness in Alpro comes from. You can find out more about them, and why they’re so good for you here.
Now – I’m off to pack up my gorgeous festival kit and get ready for a return to my yoof, as James are headlining tomorrow night. Yay!
Bring it on x