This week, the TopShop/Opening Ceremony collection hit London, with a Union Jack inspired red, white and blue theme.
I like the capsule collection, simple thought it is. There are 8 pieces, including tops, skirts and a rather dubious pair of gym knickers. Not so sure I’ll be sporting them around Maida Vale in the near future. Each to their own though – sure someone will.
Anyway. With the Olympics still very much in mind, and Team GB smashing it on a near daily basis, I thought it was high time to pay tribute to the Athlete’s who are doing so well for their countries this week. Here are my favourite red, white and blue pieces at reasonable prices, available in the shops near you (or online) now.
- Boohoo Vikki One Sleeve Maxi Dress – £20.00
- Bernice Crop Top by Motel – £32.00
- Miss Selfridge Collar Necklace – £16.50
- Miss Selfridge Red Cowl Jumpsuit – £45.00
- TopShop MOTO Cropped denim shirt with sparkle collar detail – £32.00
- Satin Collar Lace Dress by Rare – £46.00
- Motel Dakota Playsuit in Indigo Denim – £48
- OTR Floral Print Denim Shorts – Now £14.99
- Missguided Studded Flarie Dress – £29.99
- Religion Union Jack Body from ASOS – £35.00
- Miss Selfridge Fan Embellished Vest – £45
- Missguided Lilla Lace Skater Peter Pan Collar Dress – £15