So, we’ve been a little quiet recently, and now you can probably see why.
Unfortunately, as much as we loved it, we outgrew our old site design and it was just too damn tricky to find anything. Something had to be done – so I have been locked in a dark room with a laptop and tea for the last week, an this is the result. What do you think?
There are still many tweaks to be made, so bear with us until we get the absolute layout right.
In the meantime though, here’s a quick guide to what’s new here on TLLWTL:
1) The Map: You can’t miss it really, can you?! We love this new feature. You can zoom in on the area you wish to visit, click on a pin and it will bring up our review. Genius.
2) Postcode search function: If you know precisely where you want to go, use the search boxesunder our logo and it will bring up our favourite places in your area.
3) Dropdown Menu’s: We had these before of course, but we hope now they are easier to navigate and the results easier to read!
4) Better Listing and Review Pages: We hope you notice the improvements. Along with a slideshow of images, the venue information is now clearly detailed, along with maps, web links, opening times and special offers as we get them
5) You can now list your event or venue, simply by clicking on the relevant link in the navigation bar.
Please do email us with your feedback if you have any – we will continue to make improvements over the next few weeks and would love to work with you to make TLLWTL the best site possible.
JJ (aka The Editor)