In celebration of The Olivier Awards, This Little Lady Went To London is teaming up with MasterCard to give one lucky lady the Priceless opportunity to attend the 37th Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden with a friend on the 28th April.
The winner and friend will be able to enjoy a glass of champagne on arrival, and get to see the red carpet in full swing, before enjoying the Awards Ceremony hosted by Sheridan Smith and Hugh Bonneville and round off the night by attending The Olivier 2013 Post Awards Celebration.
As a part of the Priceless Theatre campaign, MasterCard have already been giving theatre fans and their guests Priceless Moments ranging from performing on stage in cast rehearsals with Les Misérables and We Will Rock You to partaking in an exclusive photo shoot with the cast of Wicked
The support of London theatre continues throughout the year with the Priceless London programme offering MasterCard cardholders the chance to enjoy West End LIVE in June, pre-theatre meals at The Landau and the opportunity to see hit musicals such as A Chorus Line followed by an intimate Q&A with the cast. To get in on the act, look out for more offers and experiences at www.pricelesslondon.co.uk.
To win the pair of tickets to The Olivier Award 2013 with MasterCard, please answer the following question:
Which London Theatre show would you love to see most? (Or have you see recently and LOVED?)
Please first of all comment in the box below, AND THEN email you answer to email@example.com. You must also include your telephone number and address in your email so that we can ensure your tickets get to you in time…this ones a bit of a rush! We promise not to share your details with anyone not involved in the competition.
Travel and accommodation is not included as part of the prize.
Terms and Conditions
How To Enter:
1. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only
2. The promotion consists of one prize draw which will run from 18/04/2013 –2pm to 23/04/2013 6pm inclusive
3.Entries must be both added to the comment box below AND received by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion
5. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted
Prizes and Fulfillment:
6. Entries must be received by 6pm on 23/04/2013. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email or phone within 1 day after the Closing Date. Tickets will be sent by post
7. Prize includes:
X2 tickets to The Olivier Awards 2013
X2 tickets to post-Awards celebration
Other Important Information
8. If the event is cancelled for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control or for reasons related to health and safety, there will be no rescheduling of the event and tickets will become void and will not be exchanged for any other prize
9. By accepting the prize, winners are agreeing to adhere to all venue regulations. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any winners and/or companions who are not acting in adherence with venue regulations
10. No accommodation or travel is included in this prize
11. Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any prize(s) will result in the prizes being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize(s) will be declared null and void
12. The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter
13. All winners take part in the prize at their own risk and the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guest, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner. All winners are subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of this prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prizes have been provided to the fullest extent possible.