The team here at TLL love giving you exclusive opportunities to do marvellous things in London…and this is one of the best so far!
We have a pair of tickets to give away for you and a friend to attend the premiere of new thriller Shadow Dancer on Monday August 13th. Ever wanted to walk a red carpet? Now’s your chance.
Set in 1990s Belfast, Shadow Dancer follows an active member of the IRA as she becomes an informant for MI5 in order to protect her son. Starring Andrea Riseborough, Clive Owen, Gillian Anderson & Aidan Gillen, Shadow Dancer has been called ‘engrossing’, ‘gripping’ & ‘riveting’ by the press; the film is a game of trust and intrigue and will be at cinemas August 24. Watch the trailer below:
In order to enter, follow these two steps:
2. Write on the wall saying “I want to win tickets to the Shadow Dancer premiere ahead of its release on August 24th”.
That’s it! Easy, huh? You could be rubbing shoulders with the stars at the Cineworld Cinema on Haymarket by this time on Monday. How exciting?!
Feel free to share the love by tweeting a link to this competition with the hashtag #ShadowDancer – and comment in the box below too. We love to know which of our lovely readers are entering (so we can send you good luck vibes, of course).
A winner will be picked at random at noon on Sunday 12th August and notified via Facebook in the afternoon – so make sure you keep the evening of 13th free!
(No travel/accommodation costs are provided.)
Here come the legal bits…
- All entries must be received by the opening and closing date of the competition draw (08/08/12- –12/08/12).
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or never received.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees and their families, relations and suppliers of Paramount Pictures are not eligible.
- One entry per household only.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Only open to UK residents.
- All entries must be supplied with full name and address and email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Promoter has the right to select an alternative winner if:
- A winner is ineligible to enter the competition;
- The Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 12 hours of the closing date for entries if a prize is only available for a specific date or dates;
- The winner is under 18 and his/her parent or guardian do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish their child to receive a prize;
- The Promoter does not receive confirmation of the winner’s address and/or parental consent within 12 hours of any request;
- The Promoter does not receive from the winner all documentation required in connection with the prize within the deadline notified by the Promoter;
- A winner is unavailable on any specific date or dates notified at the time of entry.
- If the first winner does not claim their prize within 12 hours, the winner’s claim will lapse and automatically become void. If the entry selected is invalid, adjudged void or a prize claim lapses, another entrant may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at the Promoter’s sole discretion (but the Promoter shall have no obligation to do so).
- Winners will be notified via facebook, email or telephone. The sending of an message to the facebook address registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that message. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct details, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.