Every now and then here at TLLWTL towers, we get a little cultural and allow ourselves to enjoy the finer things in life.
We also like to help make it easier for you to do the same.
Today, we have paired up with the award-winning Villa Maria Estate, a fabulous New Zealand vineyard that produces only the highest quality wines. Villa Maria, who are celebrating their 50th vintage this year, are delighted to offer one lucky winner a pair of VIP tickets to see the London Philharmonic Orchestra perform classics from Beethoven and Tchaikovsky, live at the Royal Festival Hall.
The prize includes;
- 2 x VIP Tickets to see the world-famous LPO in concert, conducted by Yan Pascal Tortelier, at the Royal Festival Hall on 2nd May at 7.30pm.
- The tickets (worth £125 each) provide some of the best seats in the house.
- Winners will also receive a complimentary invitation to the Orchestra’s VIP bar where guests can enjoy Villa Maria wines and canapés, and mingle with Orchestra members (both pre-concert and in the interval.
To win this wonderful prize, which will most certainly be an evening to remember, all you have to do is tell us which delicious Villa Maria wine you would like to drink most. You can see the tempting collection here (be warned though…it’s a tough choice!)
Simply comment in the box below with your answer before midnight on Thursday 26th April and a winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email by lunchtime on 28th April and tickets will be despatched same day.
Best of luck to you all!
- All entrants must be aged 18 years over.
- Winners full UK mainland address and telephone number must be provided for ticket delivery purposes.
- Please ensure before you enter that you will have access to emails on 28th April, and that you and guest would be able to attend the performance at The Royal Festival Hall on London’s Southbank on 2nd May before entering!
- It is winners responsibility to arrange travel to/from event
- Prize is not exchangeable
For more information on the London Philharmonic Orchestra visit www.lpo.org.uk
And the winner is…
Thank you all for entering – there could only be one winner but we appreciate your time. Please do take time to enter our other competitions and read our latest news and reviews!